Here’s what you need to know.
Please read these terms carefully as they are a binding legal contract, and we suggest downloading a copy for your records.
PROGRAM Agreement - The Basics
1. You are securing one of the spaces in our 111 Infinite Enterprise membership program, this is a member to member direct program by Bryanna Black.
2. The Price is $111 upfront for full access, the $111 paid directly to your sponsor on a monthly basis. Should you not want to stay in the membership YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME. You will have access to this program and ability to resell as an affiliate.
IF YOU ARE ON THE SPECIAL TRIAL OFFER, YOU MUST UPGRADE WITH YOUR SPONSOR AND PAY THEM THE FULL $111 TO BE ABLE TO SHARE THIS FOR 100% COMMISSIONS.
3. You not only get access to our training, you are also able to share this full package to receive 100% commissions THAT WILL BE PAID DIRECT TO YOU ON A MONTHLY BASIS. Bryanna Black holds the right to change the commission structure at anytime.
4. We make it easy to understand what it is like to do business with Bryanna Black. Please check out the Company Policies and details below before signing OR CLICKING THE CHECK BOX for this Agreement. Those policies are part of this Agreement even though they are not spelled out in this document.
5. This Agreement is the entire agreement between us. These written documents supersede our prior discussions, emails, online, or voice messages. By signing, you agree that there is no information that you deem materially important that is not incorporated into this Agreement.
THIS IS WHAT YOUR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM INCLUDES
1. Portal Access. You receive access to the 111 INFINITE ENTERPRISE MEMBERSHIP online portal, which includes written materials, video and audio lessons on business, mind set, personal development and energy topics. You will have access to the materials when payments are kept up to date.
3. Group Calls. You will have access to exclusive bonus live training via zoom calls with Bryanna or a variety of other mentors.
4. YOUR LICENSE TO SHARE THIS MEMBERSHIP. You will also have a license to share this program and our materials as an affiliate. You can share this and receive 100% commissions. You agree to use the system as part of this membership and community and not to copy this system to use outside of the community without written permission from Bryanna Black. If you are found to do this you must pay Bryanna Black a License fee of £15,000.00
5. Integrity And Rules Of Membership. We have strong values and integrity of this community, you will not cross-promote or attempt to solicit anyone in the group to join other programs with you. Should you have something you feel would be a great addition to the community you will contact Bryanna and the person that brought you here first with what you want to share. You agree that you will not sell or promote anything to anyone in our community unless agreed with their sponsor.
6. IF YOU RECEIVE A COPY OF THE FUNNEL SYSTEM TO SELL THIS PACKAGE
You can not edit the sales page itself unless you have been given edits to be done with new upgrades. We do have an additional service provider that will do edits for you. When you want to add in any bonuses you have to offer, you can do this simply in messenger, email or however you communicate with your customers and audience.
THESE ARE *NOT* INCLUDED
1. Services. Done-for-you services of any kind are not included, you can request someone in the community to do this for you for an additional fee.
2. Endorsements. You are not receiving an endorsement from Bryanna Black, and neither is any other participant. Do not create the appearance of an endorsement or rely on any person who claims to be endorsed by Bryanna Black.
3. Ownership of Written Materials. As a participant, you will have one license to view written materials provided by 111 INFINITE ENTERPRISE MEMBERSHIP and Bryanna Black. You do not have ownership of this information, which is protected by federal copyright laws. Some of the information is also protected by a contractual license between the provider and Bryanna Black. You may not copy, re-engineer, distribute, or otherwise provide access to this information to any other person, for free or paid, without express written consent of Bryanna Black, which it may withhold for any reason, and purchase of a license (prices start at £15,000).
4. Trademark Usage. 111 INFINITE ENTERPRISE protects its names! You are receiving permission to use trade and service marks for the sole purpose of promoting this package and program.
5. Results Not Guaranteed. You are receiving a space in the program, support and guidance, but not guaranteed results from participating in the program.
6. 1 TO 1 Coaching service is not included with this level, this is for a group membership access only. You are able to upgrade to a 1-1 package at anytime when you are in or unless you have opted for this with which you will receive further emails and contract for this.
6. Confidentiality. 111 INFINITE ENTERPRISE , Bryanna Black and it’s affiliates cannot guarantee confidentiality. Do not share any confidential and proprietary information which may harm your business or personal interests if repeated, copied, or otherwise transmitted and/or implemented by a third party.
Additional Legal Terms
1. There is a NO REFUNDS policy.
By checking the box to agree to the terms and conditions and this Agreement, you acknowledge that no one has represented to you that refunds are available. DUE TO THE DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION INSIDE, Even if you cannot participate for any reason, you will continue to be billed according to the schedule in Section 1 of this Agreement through the end of the Term. 111 INFINITE ENTERPRISE MEMBERSHIP & Bryanna Black and its affiliates consider this policy a material inducement to entering into this Agreement, and would not have done so unless this No Refunds policy were included. If you initiate a chargeback, 111 INFINITE ENTERPRISE MEMBERSHIP, Bryanna Black or the person you paid the initial investment to, may issue an additional $250 fee to you.
Should you wish to opt out you can do so at anytime understanding there is this strict no refunds policy in place. YOU MUST CONTACT YOUR SPONSOR TO CANCEL PAYMENTS.
Any referrals you have sent to us during the time working with us will not be credited to you and will go direct to the Bryanna Black when they decide to purchase the membership.
Should you wish to have your details removed from our system you can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org where all your details will be removed and that will mean any referrals you sent to us will simply go direct to Bryanna Black.
2. You are a Business Owner.
You enter this Agreement in your capacity as a business owner, not as an individual consumer. This is true even if you do not have a business entity such as a limited liability company. As a business owner, you may have limited rights under the laws of your state, and may be giving up consumer rights.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties.
Participant understands the Group Program is offered on an “as-is, where-is” basis, without any implied or express warranty as to its performance or to the results that may be obtained by using the program. This limited warranty is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties (if any) created by any documentation.
4. If we get sued due to something you did:
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 111 INFINITE ENTERPRISE & Bryanna Black, its affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, lawsuits, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees at all tribunal levels) arising out of or related to any activity, work, or other thing done or permitted to be done by you where such liability arises from negligence on your part or the violation of this Agreement. This includes any liability arising from breach of confidentiality by any party.
5. Damages are limited under this Agreement.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY COST, LOSS OF PROFITS AND THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS, ARE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
6. No Professional Advice.
The Company does not engage in the rendering of legal, accounting, financial, or other professional services. You acknowledge that you will make your own decisions before acting on any information gained from this program. It is further understood that before you utilize any techniques suggested by this program, you should consult licensed professionals as applicable.
7. No Guarantee of Results; Risk of Loss.
Results from the group program are greatly dependent upon individual decisions, abilities, and other factors outside Company’s control, and the Company makes no guarantees or warranties that information provided to you through the Program will provide results.
8. 111 INFINITE ENTERPRISE & Bryanna Black can end your participation in the program.
The company may determine, in its sole discretion and without requiring disclosure of the reason, that the relationship under this Agreement must terminate. This is rare, and only when anyone has been disruptive to the community, or has been sharing this community as a discounted rate, we put this in place to protect all that are in this space and program.
9. Scottish law governs this Agreement and it will be enforced by either party in Scotland
This Agreement will be governed by Scottish law, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. I understand and agree that I submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of this state and agree that any legal proceeding commenced shall take place in Scotland, United Kingdom.
10. No Assignment; No oral waivers or modifications.
This Agreement may not be assigned to any other party. Its requirements may not be waived or modified except in writing signed by the Company.
11. Electronic Signatures and Other Documents.
You agree that when you PROCEED WITH PAYMENT TO YOUR SPONSOR YOU agree to this terms and conditions that it is valid and binding evidence of your assent to the terms of this Agreement. You agree to sign additional documents which may be necessary to complete the material purpose of this Agreement, including without limitation, payment authorizations.
12. No relationship.
The parties hereto expressly understand and agree that they are not employers or employees, principals, and agents, or partners or co-venturers in the performance of each and every part of this Agreement, and they remain solely responsible for all of their respective employees and agents.
Please print a copy of this for your own records.
Your state may not allow limits on warranties and damages. If so, these do not apply to you. If so, the remainder of this agreement shall be enforced as if the limited warranties and/or damages clauses are not there.